12.5 Exchanging data between phonebooks
It is possible to copy contacts between devices' phonebooks.
- The most common method is to simply copy & paste contact/s by using:
- Ctrl + C / Ctrl + V shortcuts
- context menus (accessible by right-clicking an item)
- The Copy To function offers to copy the marked/selected item(s) into any connected device. Accessible on the Edit toolbar.
- You can use the Phone Copier plugin to exchange data between phones
- There is the Synchronization plugin to exchange data with MS Outlook