We are doing our best to implement the latest software design standards. These standards make working within the MOBILedit! framework much more intuitive.
These are some of the standard operations, which MOBILedit! and many other contemporary programs have in common:
- Context menu: right clicking on any item brings up a context menu with features specific to the selected item. This is often the fastest way of achieving the desired action. The list of functions in the context menu contains all the actions available at the moment.
- Renaming an item is done in the same way as with Windows’ Explorer, by pressing F2. It is also possible to edit the name by right clicking an item and choosing ‘Rename’.
- Selecting multiple items is the same as with Microsoft Windows. There are several options:
- Click on the individual items while holding Ctrl key.
- To select multiple items in a row, select the first item and then the last while holding down Shift key.
- Drag the cursor over the multiple items to select them.
- Drag & Drop
- Items may be moved by dragging from the original location to the destination in the same manner as in the Microsoft Windows environment.